Beware of phishing emails and texts! These are unsolicited messages that seem to come from a known source and will try to get you to click a link or provide personal information.
• Check the email address or phone number of the sender
• Check for spelling mistakes
• Research the real contact information for the company
• Never click suspicious links
• Never provide your personal or financial information in response
Learn more: https://antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca/scams-fraudes/phishing-hameconnage-eng.htm